When it comes to the subjected Regulations, defined capitalized terms hold the meaning indicated below:
- Regulations – a set of general rules systematized in this document, constituting the legal basis for using the Website, of which the content applies, if nothing else results from the content of the specific regulations regarding individual Electronic Services or subservices, available at the Website.
- Hayyden Sp. z o.o. / Website Administrator – Hayyden Sp. z o.o., based in Chorzów, ul.Wrzosowa 17, 41-503 Chorzów, entered into the Register of National Entrepreneurs Court Register kept by the District Court Katowice-East in Katowice, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000843036, NIP: 6342977385.
- Website – an organized IT and information platform, connected to the Internet, created by Hayyden Sp. z o.o., enabling Users to use the prepared IT mechanisms and information developed by Hayyden Sp. z o.o. or (and) its partners as well as other Internet global resources, and enabling execution of the commercial operations with the usage of the Internet. The website may also be called with the equivalent terms such as the Website (Internet website) hayyden.com, Hub (Internet hub) hayyden.com, Portal (Internet portal) hayyden.com.
- User – anyone who in any way uses the Website.
- Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name and surname, an identification number, location data, an online Internet identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person – within the meaning of the Act of May 10, 2018 regarding the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000, as amended) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal of the EU L 2016 No. 119, p. 1, as amended).
- Electronic Services – defines services provided by electronic means by Hayyden Sp. z o.o. or other entities, on the basis of contracts with Hayyden Sp. z o.o.
- Information Services – content made available upon a User’s request (by displaying a page with a specific URL address embedded), regarding each of the Website’s subpages. The subject of the information services is information contained on the Website, in particular including information and reports on current events, original materials sourced from the Website and press materials. Materials obtained by the User, in particular press articles and graphic works, if they are the subject of the Administrator’s economic copyrights or other third parties, they are protected under, inter alia, The Copyright Act and Related Rights.
- Communication Services – services enabling communication between Users by providing collection mechanisms, storage mechanisms and sending information mechanisms.
- Cookies – information stored by the hayyden.com server, on the User’s device (computer), which can be read each time the device (computer) connects to the Supplier Website.
- Newsletter – Electronic service provided by the Website Administrator, related to sending the information, in particular about marketing campaigns and promotions, competitions, loyalty programs, events and news regarding products or services available on hayyden.com, to an e-mail address indicated by the User.
- GDPR or Regulation – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), the text of the Regulation can be found via the website of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
II. General Provisions
- Each User is obliged, upon taking steps to use the Website, to comply with these Regulations.
- As part of cooperation with various partners, Hayyden Sp. z o.o. may provide Users with subservices, where Users may use the services provided by Hayyden Sp. z o.o. or its partners. In the case of subservices, these Regulations shall apply to Hayyden Sp. z o.o. services, if nothing else results from the content of the specific regulations regarding a given Electronic Services provided by Hayyden Sp. z o.o. In terms of services delivered by partners, the provisions of specific regulations shall apply, made available by partners under the scope of the individual subservices.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the content of the Regulations and the detailed Regulations, in matters relating to individual Electronic Services or subservices, in the first place, the provisions of the detailed Regulations regarding these services or subservices shall apply. Detailed Regulations regarding individual Electronic Services or subservices are made available by Hayyden Sp. z o.o. or the entity providing the given services on the pages enabling the use of these Services.
III. Technical Conditions For The Provision of Services
- Proper display of the Website pages and the use of Electronic Services delivered via the Hayyden.com Website is possible provided that the System and Software installed on the User’s computer meet the following minimum technical requirements:
- Windows XP operating system, Windows 7 or higher, Mac OS X version 10.9 or higher, Android 4.0,
- access to the Internet network via an Internet connection with a minimum bandwidth capacity of 1024 Kb/s for downloading the data and 512 Kb/s for uploading the data,
- web browser: Internet Explorer 8, Google Chrome 17, Mozilla Firefox 8.0, Opera 11, Safari 7 or a newer version of the browsers listed, supporting CSS and Java Scripts, with cookies enabled and the acceptance of pop-ups,
- monitor resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels or higher and a color depth of 32-bit,
- 4GB free hard disk space,
- Graphics card with a minimum of 1MB memory supporting resolution,
- Control by means of PC mouse & keyboard, or a touch screen;
IV. Terms And Conditions For Concluding And Terminating Contracts For The Electronic Services Provisioning
- The contract for the provision of Information Services is concluded while the User enters the respective Internet address in the web browser, the chosen by him website, containing the content made available on the Website, or uses the redirection to such Website pages. The contract is terminated when the User leaves the Website. Concluding and terminating contracts for the provision of other services provided by Hayyden Sp. z o.o., is subject to the provisions of the detailed regulations referred to above, available on pages enabling the use of these services.
- In the case when Hayyden Sp. z o.o. provides the Newsletter service, it is carried out according to the terms set out under these Regulations.
- It is advisable to carefully read the content of these Regulations, before subscribing to the Newsletter service.
- The User may subscribe to the general Newsletter.
- The use of the Newsletter is free and voluntary (after the Newsletter subscription).
- The User may subscribe to the chosen Newsletter service, by providing an e-mail address and giving the consent referred to below.
- Hayyden Sp. z o.o., after receiving the User consent, has the right to send via the Newsletter or via a different e-mail title, the marketing & commercial information within the meaning of the Act on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1219, as amended), to the e-mail address provided by the User. The commercial information sent will apply only to the Website Administrator and the entities cooperating with the Website Administrator, and their scope will depend on the Newsletter type selected by the User. The Newsletter is only sent to the e-mail address specified by the User.
- The User has the right to terminate its Newsletter service, or sending service via email otherwise known as the commercial information at any time. The subscription can be canceled using the deactivation link enclosed in each Newsletter content or by sending information via e-mail to the address [email protected]. Deleting a User account from the address database takes place within 10 days of the request being received by Hayyden Sp. z o.o., and may be communicated with the message confirming the operation.
VI. The Responsibility For Using The Website
- Hayyden Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to unilaterally decide on the content of the Website, its changes and alterations, which may be done without any notice on the scope or implementation sent to the Users. The User ensures that he will use the Website, both in terms of receiving and sending information in conformance with the binding laws, with respect for the intellectual property rights. No use of the Website is allowed, if contradicting the rules of social conduct and good practice. No illegal content is allowed from the Users. The Users bear full liability for any damages resulting from their conduct against the above restrictions of use.
- Hayyden Sp. z o.o. reserves the right not to be responsible for whether using of the Website meets Users’ needs and expectations, as far as the substantive content, data accuracy or the usefulness of information obtained are concerned, unless such a guarantee has been explicitly stated in any document signed by Hayyden Sp. z o.o.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Hayyden Sp. z o.o. does not bear any liability for the consequences of using the information obtained by the User through the Website, in particular for any damages occurred as a result and consequences of decisions made on their basis in the field of the financial management, health protection, upbringing and education of children, ways of spending leisure time and all other aspects of life activity.
- Hayyden Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to discontinue temporarily or permanently, or to modify some or all of the Website Services, or individual Electronic Services that constitute it, and to introduce the new Services, at any time without notice.
- The User is solely responsible for any Content of the Information that the User submits and posts on the Website, as well as the User is solely responsible for any statements, comments, or opinions submitted on the Website, and by posting them the User accepts the full responsibility in the event of infringement of third party goods or their rights.
VII. Intellectual Property Rights
- Hayyden Sp. z o.o., while providing Users the access to information disseminated through the Website, pays particular attention to the need to respect the intellectual property rights. The data and works on the Website are subject to protection provided under generally applicable legal provisions, including in particular: the Civil Code, the Copyright and Related Rights Act, the Industrial Property Law Act, the Act on Combating Unfair Competition.
- Hayyden Sp. z o.o. informs that the Website contains the documents protected by the copyright, trademarks and other original materials, in particular texts, photos, graphics, sounds and video materials, and the selection and layout of the presented content on the Website constitutes a proprietary object of copyright protection. Among the content displayed and shared on the Website, there may be data and works protected by copyright for Hayyden Sp. z o.o., as well as works whose copyright is owned by other entities, disseminated through the Internet by Hayyden Sp. z o.o., on the basis of applicable law regulations and agreements, including license agreements.
- The Website Users undertake to use any content presented therein only within the scope of fair use referred to in the Act on Copyright and Related Rights. Copying, making changes, transferring, transmitting, public performance and any use of this content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited, unless otherwise provided by law. By using the data and works Users do not acquire any rights to them, including but not limited to the following: users do not obtain any license or related licensing.
- The Users shall ensure that any use through the Website of third-party copyright protected materials, including copying, transferring, transmitting, and public disclosure on the Internet is carried out with the consent of authorized entities. Users are held fully responsible for any damage caused as a result of their behavior contrary to the above reservation.
- Users, by sharing materials via the Website, consent to their use by other Users for their personal use, while Hayyden Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to edit, copy and to distribute these materials under its non-exclusive license.
VIII. Privacy Protection And The Principles Of Personal Data Processing
- Hayyden Sp. z o.o. fully respects the right to privacy, including the protection of Personal Data of the Users. The purpose of Hayyden Sp. z o.o. is to provide access to the greatest possible amount of information and services obtained through the Website with the least possible interference in the sphere of Users’ privacy. The Principles of Personal Data Processing on the Website are described below.
- Personal Data Controller. The Controller of the Users’ Personal Data processed in connection with the use of our Website is Hayyden Sp. z o.o. (the address has been indicated in the definitions).
- Types of Personal Data Processed.
- In case there is a contact form on the Website, we collect Personal Data in terms of the categories included in the contact form, i.e. name, surname, address details, contact details, NIP, REGON, KRS, information about the premises.
- You provide us with the indicated Personal Data through the forms and applications available on our Website. Information about the processing of this Personal Data, including the purposes of processing and your rights, is presented when you fill out these forms or applications.
- In addition to the above mentioned Personal Data, we also collect information through cookies (so-called session cookies) and system files (so-called Logs), which are collected automatically by the system through web browser while you’re browsing the Website. The data contained in these files may include the IP address, browser type, operating system type, the region for visited pages, the content of web browsing history viewed on our Website. All these data are collected automatically by the system. We do not use these data to identify you and we do not have any means that would allow us on their basis to establish your identity, however, taking into account that the IP address in combination with other additional means allows the identification of natural persons, below is the information about the processing of data stored in the system files and cookies :
- The processing of Personal Data as part of the system files and cookies applies to the IP address (network interface card number), which is collected in the system logs server and cookies files.
- You can refuse your consent to the cookies collection on your computer at any time by disabling the collection of cookies in your browser. Then, these files will be automatically rejected, however we will not be able to present you with tailored content to the region from which you visit the portal and to provide the full functionality of the Website, as well as continuously improve our services & solutions.
- Data contained in cookies and system files are processed in order to adapt the content of the Website to your needs and interest (profiling). We anticipate your needs and interests on the basis of information contained in the cookies files and logs about the region, from which you connect and the history of content you view on our Website. These data are processed for six months. The legal basis for the processing of these data is Art.6 para. 1 f) Regulations – implementation of our legitimate interest in the form of marketing of goods and services offered by us or through us by other entities, as well as for statistical purposes and our user activity monitoring, including functional testing to validate every functionality used on our Website for the purpose of continuous improvement. These data are processed for the period of one year. The legal basis for the processing of these data is Art.6 para. 1 f) of the Regulations – implementation of our legitimate interest in the form of running a Website.
- User Rights.
Each User has the following rights:
- The right to object. Each User has the right to object to the processing of Personal Data at any time. You may exercise your right to object if the Personal Data processing involved is based on our legitimate interest (Art.6 par.1 f) of the Regulation. Where Personal Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject shall have the right to object at any time to processing of Personal Data concerning him or her for such marketing, (including profiling related to such direct marketing). Where the data subject objects to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data shall no longer be processed for such purposes.
- The right of access to Personal Data. You may have the right to obtain from Hayyden Sp. z o.o. confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is processed, and, where that is the case, to request access to the Personal Data, a copy of the personal data undergoing processing, as well as information that is dealt with in detail in Art. 15 sec. 1 of the Regulation.
- The right to rectify data. You have the right to have inaccurate Personal Data rectified, and also have the right to have incomplete Personal Data completed.
- The right to erasure (the so-called „right to be forgotten”). The User shall have the right to obtain from Hayyden sp.z o.o. the erasure of Personal Data concerning him or her without undue delay where at least one of the following conditions applies:
- The Personal Data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- The data subject has withdrawn the consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal ground for processing;
- The Personal Data have been unlawfully processed;
Hayyden Sp. z o.o. must erase Personal Data in order to comply with a legal obligation. Hayyden Sp. z o.o. may refuse to exercise the right to be forgotten request, referring to Article 17 (3) of the Regulation.
- The right to restrict processing. The User shall have the right to obtain the restriction of Personal Data processing. When an individual exercises their right to restrict Personal Data processing, we may still process them under exceptional circumstances specified in Article 18 (2) of the Regulation.
- The right to data portability. The user shall have the right to receive the Personal Data concerning him or her, or to authorize us to transmit those data to another entity, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, if technically possible.
- If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above or would like further information, please contact us in any of the following ways:
- by email at [email protected]
- in writing to: Hayyden Sp. z o.o., ul. Wrzosowa 17, 41-503 Chorzów
- If you would like to exercise any of the above rights, we will provide an answer in response to the given request, without undue delay, but no later than one week following the date of receipt of the request.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Every data subject should have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – The President of the Personal Data Protection Office if the data subject considers that his or her Personal Data have been unlawfully processed.
- Hayyden Sp. z o.o. exercises due diligence to ensure the protection of all information provided including Personal Data, in order to make the Website safe for the Users. Hayyden Sp. z o.o. would like to draw attention, that each User shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of information related to the Website access (particularly related to the relevant passwords), and any publication of Personal Data on the Internet is at his sole risk and may result in the use of his Personal Data in an undesirable manner.
- Sharing Personal Data is at the sole risk of the User, when redirecting from the Website to the other portal administered by another entity. In particular, when using the option of logging in with Facebook, Twitter, oraz LinkedIn accounts, resulting in the direct logging into hayyden.com Website shall be at the sole risk of the User. These regulations shall not apply to such circumstances, and the Users are then asked to read and become aware of the Privacy Policies developed and managed by the other entity.
IX Additional Provisions
- Hayyden Sp. z o.o. hereby reserves the right to unilaterally amend the Regulations. The changes will be published on an ongoing basis in the form of unified Regulations text in the Web service, and shall come into force 7 days after the date of publication on the Website pages.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at [email protected]